Download Information Memorandum
* In Australia, a sophisticated investor is one that has
• Had a gross income of A$250,000 or more per annum in each of the previous two years; or
• Has net assets of at least A$2.5 million.
* United States:
The requirements for being an accredited investor in the United States are set by the US Securities and Exchange Commission. To qualify as an accredited investor in the US, you must meet one of the following requirements:
• Your individual net worth or joint net worth with your spouse exceeds US$1 million(excluding your primary residence); or
• In each of the past 2 years, your incomes has been in excess of US$200,000 or your joint income with your spouse has been in excess of US$300,000 and you expect the same income level this year.