Learn More about Future Capital:
Future Capital Development Fund Limited is a pooled development fund (PDF) with an active investment program aimed at assisting the development of emerging companies.
As a registered PDF under the Pooled Development Funds Act 1992 (Cth) (PDF Act), the Company intends to continue to provide equity capital, management advice and strategic board direction to unlisted and listed emerging companies.
FCDFs investment philosophy is to invest in companies in a range of technology related industries that demonstrate some, if not most, of the following attributes:
- – Companies with a good track record, existing clients, revenues with a focus on Internet Ventures
- – Local footprint with global potential
- – Highly scaleable with a high degree of leverage Automated Business Model or a business model that can be automated
- – Significant upside supported by a robust business plan
- – Competitive advantage in a particular market niche or sector
- – A business structure that is capable of change or expansion
- – A track record of profits and/or positive cashflow
- – A need for capital injection to realise full growth potential
Under the PDF Act, the Commonwealth Government recognised the need to encourage the raising of development capital to foster promising Australian companies. The Board strongly supports this concept.
Investors in a PDF enjoy a number of tax concessions, including tax free capital gains on the sale of their shares, and in many cases the treatment of dividends as exempt income, or in other cases, as fully franked income. However, potential investors should obtain their own independent financial and taxation advice.